Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trey Songz


Okay so of course I'm going to say this, he is so cute! Just had to put that out there, but honestly this southern boy has a style with his music unlike anyone else. Besides making his own songs, he also takes songs made by other rappers, and singers, adds his own twist to them, and bases them around himself and his career. He started out at a young age, but has grown to become one of the most talented, and capivating singers of his century. I don't just like him for his looks, I like him for the way he came out into the music world, and the very first message he sent to the world. That message was, "I just got to make it". Like most people, he might not wear a suit, and he my not have a lot to smile about, but no matter what he has to and will strive to make it.

No comments: